Ways to get involved at Exodus place!
We are always in need of volunteers to help at Exodus Place! Here are some of the roles we are looking to fill, with the most urgently needed roles marked with an asterisk:
- *Drivers: Pick up local donations for Exodus Place.
- Kitchen Helpers: Assist with serving meals, prepping food, and receiving/processing food donations.
- *Front Desk Staff: Answer phones, assist members, accompany female staff in and out of building, security checks.
- Activities: Plan and coordinate activities with members, like Bingo nights, game nights, etc.
- Events Committee: Assist with planning, fundraising, and execution of community fundraising events.
- Miscellaneous: We have plenty of odd jobs that we could use some help with! This includes things like envelope stuffing and labeling for mailers, assembling new member welcome bags, etc.
Click the plus sign to see items we need in each category.
We are currently looking for Small/Medium and Large Men's depends.
We are always searching for items for our point store. Point store helps to reward members for maintaining healthy habits and responsibilities that can help them transition back to a more independent lifestyle. Items we are currently looking for are: laundry soap, small Gatorades, healthy snacks, shampoo, body wash, bar soap, deodorant, and manicure sets.
We are looking for smaller sizes of new or slightly used men's jeans and briefs. Additionally, we are also still accepting other sizes of both jeans and briefs as well.
Bedding items needed are new pillows, twin size blankets and sheets. These items go a long way in ensuring our members are comfortable and sleeping well, which is essential for them to maintain energy for work and their busy lives.
The easiest and quickest way to support Exodus is through donations! A donation of just $20 keeps one man housed and fed for one day, while $140 covers one week, and $600 a whole month. Every dollar helps to make a difference.