Exodus Place provides more than just housing and three hot meals a day.
We also offer:
- Help with Medical Care- Our New Online Partnership typically has a person seeing an online Doctor within 10 Minutes
- Help with getting employment, then mentoring after you get the job
- On Site Work Force Training & Development
- Transistion to Permanent Housing Assistance
- Case Management
- DHS- Department of Human Services Assitance
- Bridge Card Food Assistance
- Probation and Parole Assistance
- Clothing Assistance
- Daily Bible studies
- Computer skills instruction
- Resume building through Michigan Works
- Tutoring - Including GED prep and College Courses
Learn More About our Education
In order to stretch our donor dollar and avoid duplicating services that others specialize in, we have partnered with over 40 different non-profits, making available a multitude of additional services.
We continue to strive to add positive, healthy activities for the men, knowing that their lives need organization and structure.